[development] Wiki module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Aug 23 18:45:08 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 23 augustus 2006 17:29, schreef Boris Mann:
> However, it depends on very specific node access modules, which
> usually don't work well with other node access systems (e.g. groups).

This is indeed a big problem. Not limited to Wiki's at all. Project trackers
(casetracker/project module) helpdesk environments, and indeed
wiki/documentation.
But is suspect many more concepts need advanced access permissions, none wof
wich Drupal can offer right now.

So besides a wiki-module, (or maybe instead) we actually need a revised access
system. The path for this is already paved by node access arbiter. Great
stuff, and really worth investigating for core (at least its concept).

Bèr