[development] Wiki module

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Aug 23 19:17:59 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 23 augustus 2006 19:24, schreef Neil Drumm:
> I recently helped set up a wiki for one of our client sites. We used:
> - CCK (4.7)
> - TinyMCE
> - freelinking
> - input_format_restrictions - a formapi hack module that lets you define
> the default and available input formats for each node type [1]. I plan
> on making a patch for core for this, but haven't had time. The first
> step, in case anyone wants it, is being able to set the default and
> available input formats when calling the function which generates that
> form widget.

Here is my recipe:
 book module (It's great to be able to actually structure a wiki!)
 node_privacy_by_role (we needed three groups that could not edit or see
eachothers content. If you need more OG configured for books will be a good
option)
 freelinking
 markdown icw with a properly configured input format. (My client found
markdown far more "natural" then HTML or WikiSyntax)
 inline module
 upload module (icw inline provides a simple way to include images)

Bèr