[development] ChipIn Module

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Mon Aug 28 20:25:03 UTC 2006

Okay, I've updated and moved the ChipIn module to contrib
(/modules/chipin), but haven't create a project page yet. I'd love it if
someone could spend a few minutes and give me a quick review for
anything major before I create the project page and branch for 4.7.

Again, I'll gladly review any patch(es)/module(s) in return.

Thanks!

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation