[development] ChipIn Module

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Aug 28 21:40:37 UTC 2006

On 8/28/06, Rob Barreca <rob at electronicinsight.com> wrote:
> Again, I'll gladly review any patch(es)/module(s) in return.
At this risk of splitting "the" conversation to more places:

You may consider this group: http://groups.drupal.org/reviewers

> Morbus Iff wrote:
> > On the list, or privately? I'm, apparently, harsh.

You could also take Morbus up on this offer - while harsh, if your
code passes his review you can be pretty certain that it's "good" or
even "pedantically good".

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com