[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:42:08 UTC 2006

I know I'll get flamed for this, and I really don't want to hurt
anyones feelings, but these themes aren't particularly good visually.
If Ted had his hand in them, I know they are solid from a standards
point of view, which is always good.

Looks are like anything, everyone has different opinions.  IMHO, these
themes aren't very sexy.

Also, drops-small has a bug in it where, just below the header, things
are shifted over to the right 1 px. ;) {FF/Linux}

I wish I could afford to spend time working on a theme, sadly,
financially I don't have that ability, or otherwise I would produce
alternatives.

Nice good efforts there guys.  Not sure this should be included in core though.

my .01

Trae

PS. Whatever happened to Vancouver?  It was fairly decent looking...

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com