[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:17:20 UTC 2006

The biggest problem here is, a bunch of coders who all of a sudden
have a supposed "design sense".  As long as coders are the ones who
approve themes into core, and other coders all chime in with what they
think is good, then the end result will continuously be less than
stellar.

Coders code.

Designers Design.

And it's a very rare thing when the two meet.

Of course, I'm just a designer, so...  "What do I know?"[tm]

I'll shut up now.

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com