[development] New Themes for New Drupal

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Aug 30 16:51:46 UTC 2006

On 8/30/06, Mark Fredrickson <mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since this is a tech list, I'll ask a tech question: has any work been
> done to give themes (read: PHPTemplate themes) full settings
> abilities? By this I mean the ability to configure and store more data
> than just booleans for search boxes and mission statements.

You've seen this, right:

http://blog.riff.org/2006_08_10_how_to_add_settings_to_custom_drupal_themes

Seems like you two are either the same person and I just can't tie
together a blog+emailaddress+drupalnickname or you're working on the
same thing...

Regards,
Greg
--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com