[development] module with XML RPC

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Aug 31 19:32:42 UTC 2006

If memory serves, it used to be that Drupal's xmlrpc library was adopted
from another project (perhaps the one you pointed to).

There was a rash of xmlrpc security problems in many CMS systems,
including Drupal, so it was decided to rewrite this library in house (I think
it was Dries).

Check the cvs log for that file, it will be better than my memory.

For examples, check the blogapi and drupal modules in core.