[development] api.drupal.org on Drupal 5

Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines chad at apartmentlines.com
Sat Dec 2 19:45:18 UTC 2006

ladies and gentlemen,

announcing the new and slightly improved api.module for Drupal 5!

http://api-drupal.pajunas.com/

drumm supplied the bulk of the Drupal 5 conversion code, and also
introduced a spiffy new tabbed menu system for the module, which
allows users to view different Drupal versions of the same resource
with a single click.

after a few days of tidying up drumm's initial code, and adding a few
other trimmings, we're ready for some good beta testing.  if you can,
please check out the beta site above and report any bugs you find
under the bug section at http://drupal.org/project/api

once we've fixed any remaining critical bugs, i'd like to get
api.drupal.org ported to Drupal 5.

i have two main goals to accomplish with API module:

1. get the current Drupal 5 implementation running smoothly.
2. add any new features which will assist in making a totally local
deployment of the module easier.

i've already spoken to several people about other feature requests,
and there are some good ideas out there, but i can only commit to the
above two things for sure.  if any patches for new features appear in
the queue, though, i will certainly give them some love...  :)