[development] api.drupal.org on Drupal 5

Gary Feldman dpal_gaf_devel at marsdome.com
Sun Dec 3 14:26:53 UTC 2006

Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines wrote:
> i have two main goals to accomplish with API module:
>
> 1. get the current Drupal 5 implementation running smoothly.
> 2. add any new features which will assist in making a totally local
> deployment of the module easier.
>
> i've already spoken to several people about other feature requests,
> and there are some good ideas out there, but i can only commit to the
> above two things for sure.  if any patches for new features appear in
> the queue, though, i will certainly give them some love...  :)
For what it's worth, I submitted a 4.7 patch back in September
(http://drupal.org/node/83126), for the purpose of properly formatting
function parameter names.  It was the first patch I ever submitted, and
subsequent testing has me thinking that it's not 100% perfect.
Nevertheless, I would not only like some feedback, but I'd like to see
it get in as soon as possible, to either 4.7 and/or 5.0, preferably
both.  From my perspective, it should never have been released without
it.  (And yes, I realize that the current module design, at least for
4.7, makes this harder than it should be.)

Gary