[development] release schedule Re: [support] Access denied: You arenot authorized to access this page- problem.

AjK drupal at f2s.com
Fri Dec 8 15:20:15 UTC 2006

> On 12/7/06, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I wonder... Since the PHP 5.2 problem comes up very often
> recently, esp with
> > people with local AMP installations, isn't it time for an official 4.7.5
> > release?
> >

> However, Cog raises a good point - when should we release a 4.7.5
> version?  I just wanted to redirect the conversation to a place that
> makes more sense to discuss the idea.

I've tended a lot of these in irc, forums and lists. I wrote a FAQ
http://drupal.org/node/102114 this morning (which someone has edited to
improve, thx!).

+1 on an early release to relieve support traffic.
-1 4.7.5 can only be just around the corner anyway.

So I guess I'm neutral on the issue now :)

regards,
--Andy