[development] release schedule Re: [support] Access denied: You are not authorized to access this page- problem.

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Dec 8 15:09:27 UTC 2006

On 12/7/06, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder... Since the PHP 5.2 problem comes up very often recently, esp with
> people with local AMP installations, isn't it time for an official 4.7.5
> release?

My apologies for bringing up a different topic when Drupal5 is down to
just 3 issues in the Critical Issue list:
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=94737,94702,96923,100201&categories=bug,task&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14

However, Cog raises a good point - when should we release a 4.7.5
version?  I just wanted to redirect the conversation to a place that
makes more sense to discuss the idea.

Greg