[development] Rename hook_menu ?

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Dec 13 18:15:53 UTC 2006

> As we are going to completely overhaul the menu system in Drupal 6,
> this is the right time to make semantic improvements.
I wasn't thinking about this, but if there is going be an overhaul, I
agree that a name change is no big deal.

So hook_router() gets my vote as hook_dispatch() is a bit confusing to
me and I assume the less-technical developers feel the same about
dispatch (I have no idea what a dispatch table or jump table is).

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com