[development] Rename hook_menu ?

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Dec 13 18:32:12 UTC 2006

> Naturally I prefer dispatch to router =)
Rightly so, I think Views escapes the "less-technical" category. ;-)

But seriously, even though I'm just beating a dead horse here (what else
are mailing lists for), I really don't care which way this goes.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com