[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sat Dec 16 14:56:22 UTC 2006

----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:44:46 +0100
From: Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de>
To: development at drupal.org
Subject: Re: [development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

> Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > If this sandbox rule is not changed really soon then I will simply open
>
> The rules haven't changed, they are only enforced. The only
> inconvenience to users is that they'll need to tell us to re-enable
> their access in case they were using the sandbox for core development.
> These are only very few people, unfortunatly.
>
> Stop acting silly.

I can not take an oath that every code I commit to my sandbox is intended for core. Some of the examples I mentioned -- JonBob's node access modules, our memcached session work -- definitely was and will not be for core.

Further research shows that http://www.csoft.net/budget-vhost.html has unlimited CVS/SVN sub accounts for 15 bucks per month. This is even better. I will open the account on Monday or Tuesday.

Regards

NK