[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Earnie Boyd mylists at progw.org
Sat Dec 16 16:34:03 UTC 2006

Quoting Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net>:

> Further research shows that http://www.csoft.net/budget-vhost.html
> has unlimited CVS/SVN sub accounts for 15 bucks per month. This is
> even better. I will open the account on Monday or Tuesday.

Cool.  I'll give you access to CVS or SVN for $5 per month, SF will do
it for free.

Earnie
http://for-my-kids.com

* The user of this server has agreed to allow the use of a trailer in the    *
* mail that he sends for advertising purposes.  This advertisment is added   *
* by the server and is not in the control of the user of our services.       *

Toshiba Satellite P105-S6114 Notebook
http://give-me-an-offer.com/offers/computers/laptop/toshiba

PlayStation 3 Auctions
http://give-me-an-offer.com/offers/auctions/au1

Samsung HP-S4253 42" High Definition Plasma TV
http://give-me-an-offer.com/offers/tv/plasma