[development] changes to contrib repository?

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sat Dec 16 15:26:13 UTC 2006

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> I will take the liberty to comment.  If Drupal is having resource issues
> perhaps we should take a look at what we need to do to help Drupal to
> have more resources.

This is not about resources. This is about proper use of allocated
resources. Take a tour of the sandboxes and look at which code will
comply with the usage rules. It is only a small part of it. Even my
sandbox does not fully comply, I think.

> * The user of this server has agreed to allow the use of a trailer in
> the    *
> * mail that he sends for advertising purposes.  This advertisment is
> added   *
> * by the server and is not in the control of the user of our
> services.       *

Can you pretty please use another mail provider? We won't tolerate the
use of our mail archive as somebody else's advertising resource.

Cheers,
	Gerhard