[development] changes to contrib repository?

Earnie Boyd mylists at progw.org
Sat Dec 16 16:55:42 UTC 2006

Quoting Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de>:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
>
>> I will take the liberty to comment.  If Drupal is having resource
>> issues perhaps we should take a look at what we need to do to help
>> Drupal to have more resources.
>
> This is not about resources. This is about proper use of allocated
> resources. Take a tour of the sandboxes and look at which code will
> comply with the usage rules. It is only a small part of it. Even my
> sandbox does not fully comply, I think.

I'm all for enforcing rules.

>> --
>> ****************************************************************************** * The user of this server has agreed to allow the use of a trailer in the
>> *
>> * mail that he sends for advertising purposes.  This advertisment is
>> added   *
>> * by the server and is not in the control of the user of our
>> services.       *
>
> Can you pretty please use another mail provider? We won't tolerate
> the use of our mail archive as somebody else's advertising resource.

Like what yahoo.com or or google's gmail?  Just trying to make a buck
or two.  At least the server is using Drupal. :)

Earnie
http://give-me-an-offer.com

P.S.: For this mail the trailer is missing.  It doesn't mean that I
won't add it back in for future mail.  I use IMP for many identities.
Unfortunately I can't control the trailer per identity.