[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sat Dec 16 16:57:20 UTC 2006

The sandbox is a good place to do work. People can see the code online,
can check it out, can work on it together, and then decide whether to
move it to a project. We don't need more Drupal projects. The sandbox is
useful and the rules are a hindrance. I'm not proposing no rules, I'm
just saying that trying to keep the sandbox a clean and orderly place is
silly. What's wrong with having a designated place for chaos?

-Robert