[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Dec 17 11:34:47 UTC 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> am
> using
> the
> sandbox
> share
> my
> experimental
> code
> with
> the
> Drupal
> community

As someone who uses his sandbox to share a theme (the admin part of the
civicspace theme as a standalone theme) and a module (Heine's switchlang
module as one of the starting points for i18n collaboration), I am said to
see the sandboxes disappear. I will certainly not make a project out of
these stuff. Someone will need to find the time again to extract the admin
theme out of the civicspace theme and replicate my fixes if need be,
since my code will not be available as a starting point. Heine's
switchlang module is not available anywhere else AFAIK, and it is
certainly not for end user consumption, so it will just simply vanish.

I think this is done against the community, and is not one of the
christmas presents I expected, but if this needs to be done, then so be
it. Everyone will need to find their own ways to collaborate on
"not-(yet)-for-end-users" projects, since drupal.org does not seem to
provide this community support anymore.

Gabor