[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Sun Dec 17 13:07:22 UTC 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> Konstantin Käfer wrote:
>
>> Same here. I use my sandbox to store my SoC work which is currently in
>> the form of a module rather than a patch. As long as the code is related
>> to Drupal, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be allowed to be kept
>> there.
>
> Because modules go into /modules. Simple as that. There is really no need to
> hide interesting stuff in a sandbox.

Gerhard, is there a reason then to litter /modules with alpha quality, not
for end users code, or even module like code snippets? As far as I have
seen from previous discussions, there was a move to *separate* golden
modules from litter (lots of discussions about golden modules and themes
repository). Now the hard rule is that we should move litter closer to the
golden modules, let it be harder to distinguish.

Gabor