[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun Dec 17 16:29:10 UTC 2006

Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>> Well, if you already know you don't want to support it, then you are
>> welcome to keep it for yourself. The often advocated idea "but I want to
>> share my code" is quite pointless if the code is unusable.
>
> Stop here. I feel this is the crux of the matter.
>
> So say that only code that I want to support is worth sharing.

Ok, I should have formulated that better. "If you don't want to support
it _and_ it is unusable".

What is unusable is obviously in the eye of the beholder, but I think
the minimum requirement of anything in either /themes or /modules should
be a README which explains what this is about.

Cheers,
	Gerhard