[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Dec 17 16:11:25 UTC 2006

> Well, if you already know you don't want to support it, then you are
> welcome to keep it for yourself. The often advocated idea "but I want to
> share my code" is quite pointless if the code is unusable.

Stop here. I feel this is the crux of the matter.

So say that only code that I want to support is worth sharing.

A lot of us want to share code that he does not intend to support. This proves that your statement is false.

If we could agree that code can be shareworthy without supporting it then we would be able to move forwards.