[development] Seems I need to take sandbox in my own hands

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Sun Dec 17 19:22:42 UTC 2006

On 12/17/06, Dries Buytaert <dries.buytaert at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 Dec 2006, at 15:32, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> > If this sandbox rule is not changed really soon then I will simply
> > open a Project Team account at cvsdude.com and pay the monthly
> > thirty two dollars out of my own pockets if need to be. This
> > account has 5 Gigs of disk space and Unlimited Authorized accounts
> > and Unlimited Monthly transfer -- it's aplenty for our purposes.
>
> I talked to Kjartan and we decided to revert the new policy.  The
> sandboxes should be open again.

Thanks, Dries. Obviously from the discussion that resulted, there are a lot
of POV to cover. And most of it was everyone trying to "convince" one or two
people with keys in their hands to make these major changes.

Might I suggest a little public discussion ahead of time...it kind of feels
like folks *knew* there was going to be massive opposition so tried to sneak
it in.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747