[development] Story vs Page - Again

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 10:41:00 UTC 2006

On 22 Dec 2006, at 05:28, Boris Mann wrote:
> On the flexibility angle, I'm going to propose a patch with two/
> three changes:
> * page not promoted by default
> * page with comments off by default
> * (don't know if we can easily do this) page with "submitted by"
> turned off by default

3 x YES, and I'd like to go one step further.  Add a parent ID to
pages (or nodes in general) so we can create content trees with
proper breadcrumbs (eg. Home >> About us >> Management >> Joe Boss
(CEO)) and navigation links.  We might be able to deprecate
book.module in the long run.

I'd accept patches for all of that so make sure to submit it to core
rather than keep it in your install profiles.  Thanks.

Maybe create an issue for it already?  ;-)