[development] Story vs Page - Again

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Dec 22 18:54:43 UTC 2006

Sorry for this last thread hijack. Just wanted to document this here first:

Okay, boys. I did a little searching and looks like I was missing out on
a profile hook_profile_final.

install_complete() calls profilename_profile_final() after a
drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL) so this should be the place to
do all this magic. After I mess around with this a bit more I'm gonna go
document this at http://drupal.org/node/67921 and try and explain what
should go in profilename_install (still have to figure out why this is
useful) and what should go in profilename_profile_final.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com