[development] You know what would be really cool for d.o?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 27 14:09:41 UTC 2006

I know this really should be a feature request but I'm not sure which
issue tracker to put it in.  If someone could point I'll be happy to.

1) I would like to see a Subscribe button on a particular issue so that
I can easily subscribe to an issue.
2) I would like to see a user profile option for the issue tracker that
sets a default subscription option for new modules added.

Speaking of adding new modules, is there a subscription or list that
announces the addition of new modules?

Earnie