[development] Even more flexibility in content management

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Dec 29 01:16:03 UTC 2006

A bit off-topic and not super critical, but this will also need to spur
a discussion of a more manageable access control page if we have
something like 5 perms for each content type. Is there an issue/any
ideas on how to simplify the access control page? Or, is a super long
matrix format still the best way to go?

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation