[development] Even more flexibility in content management

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Dec 29 01:26:26 UTC 2006

On 12/28/06, Rob Barreca <rob at electronicinsight.com> wrote:
>  A bit off-topic and not super critical, but this will also need to spur a
> discussion of a more manageable access control page if we have something
> like 5 perms for each content type. Is there an issue/any ideas on how to
> simplify the access control page? Or, is a super long matrix format still
> the best way to go?

Until someone comes up with a brilliant replacement UI, I think that's it.

Are there any similar models from other systems that we could copy?  I
don't know of any good ones off the top of my head.

Greg