[development] Drupal Fund raising concert @DrupalCon?

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Thu Feb 2 17:05:01 UTC 2006

Hi gang,

hunmonk, walkah, myself, chrisxj and a few others wanted to try and put
together a mini-rock and roll show for people the Thursday (9th) of
DrupalCon.  It would be a free event, but we'd ask that people drop say
2 or 3 bucks in a hat.  Sure, we probably won't get a lot of money but
people will have fun in the name of Drupal Development.

The Good news:
We've got the musicians willing to perform.  We can get equipment.

The Bad news:
We don't have a place to play.

Does anyone know of any venue that will let us jam out?  We were hoping
we could do it where the conference is held, but from what I understand
that isn't exactly an option.

We would need a place to practice that Tuesday night, and then we'd
perform on the Thursday evening.

Ideas?

Trae
--