[development] 120 Projects pages awaiting moderation

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Fri Feb 3 06:45:57 UTC 2006

> Could someone whip up some PHP for Drupal.org to show unpublished
> project pages?  Is that what we want?

With such list people might feel inclined to moderate or publish such
projects.  They shouldn't.  It is fully automated.

Projects that are not published are so with good reason; there is
nothing to download.

I can provide a list of unpublished projects for the sole purpose of
contacting the authors.  We could then decide to delete some
projects.  Or, we could automatically delete projects that have not
been published for x weeks.