[development] Drupal.org upgrade
dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:29:44 UTC 2006
If you want to help with the Drupal.org upgrade, here is what you can
1. Help categorize projects. See http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/
DrupalProjectCategories, and the discussion on development at drupal.org.
2. Go to http://scratch.drupal.org/ and test, test, test. Report
problems using the issue tracker.
(Example 1: the user profile pages are broken due to a bug in
CVS HEAD. Just take a look. Clearly a show-stopper.)
(Example 2: double-check whether the Drupal.org theme has been
updated to comply with recent CSS changes.)
3. Look into optimizing the forum listings; ?q=forum is one of the
4. Look into optimizing the cvslog module: ?q=cvs is one of the
5. Follow-up and work on infrastructure issues: http://drupal.org/
You can also help with:
1. Project module development.
2. Improving the code checker script.
3. Importing CVS repositories in cvslog module.
Dries Buytaert :: http://www.buytaert.net/
More information about the development