[development] Re: Update pathauto to Drupal 4.7

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:50:06 UTC 2006

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for taking on this important responsibility: pathauto is one of
my favourite Drupal modules, and I know that many Drupal users depend
on it heavily, for having a website that exhibits the Zen of URL
semantics. ;-)

One of the things on my to-do list is adding support for the category
module (http://drupal.org/node/39683) to pathauto. I'll submit a patch
for this when I get around to it. However, the category module is
currently 4.7-only, so pathauto has to be upgraded to 4.7 first before
this can happen.

Cheers,
Jaza.