[development] Re: Update pathauto to Drupal 4.7

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu Feb 16 15:55:25 UTC 2006

> I'm planning to work on the pathauto-module next monday, so if anyone
> has idea's. plans or other big things in mind for the pathauto.module,
> don't hesitate to contact me..

So many people love this module, that I think it merits consideration
for core. I suggest that you ask around the dev team for what features
they want in a "pathauto for core." in the end, i hope that you will
move part of your module into path.module and part will remain in
Contrib. I haven't used the module yet on a real site, so I can't be of
much use.

Someone is bound to say "yes, but not for 4.7". If that was going to be
you, please try to restrain yourself from stating the obvious.

-moshe