[development] E-Commerce formapi question.

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:30:20 UTC 2006

Gordon,

When I made/committed the start of the cart.module upgrade, I took a
long look at the whole checkout process, and eventually decided that
it was simply way beyond me. I think this may well be one of the most
complex multi-part forms in any 4.7 module, so we're going to need
help from the biggest formAPI gurus around.

One resource that may be of help: did you catch merlinofchaos's
multi-part form solution which he blogged recently?

http://www.angrydonuts.com/multi_page_forms

I don't know if this sessions-based approach will actually work for
the cart module, but it's worth looking into.

Jaza.