[development] no 4-7-0 branch for core yet?

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Mon Feb 20 16:31:13 UTC 2006

If people who are running the latest beta on their sites are not reporting
show-stopping problems (and it does not seem that they are), then it should be
a release candidate.

I agree with Khalid:  it ought to be called 5.0.  It might not be
psychologically wise to change names at this point, but if release numbers are
to make any sense, any changes the size of what were made between 4.6 and 4.7
should really be major release number changes, e.g 4.6 -> 5.0, not point releases.

..chris