[development] no 4-7-0 branch for core yet?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Feb 20 16:56:42 UTC 2006

> between 4.6 and 4.7 should really be major release number changes, e.g
> 4.6 -> 5.0, not point releases.

I disagree. If I can simplify the last six months of work:

   FormAPI or, as I prefer, FAPI.
   Security/validation related to FAPI

This is a framework/API "developer feature", and not something that the
end-user will ever care to appreciate. Taking FAPI out of the equation,
I don't really see the number of *important* features that would make
justify a 5.0 release.

--
Morbus Iff ( and think about the bad things that I didn't do )