[development] "I'm disappointed by the freeze"

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:15:42 UTC 2006

> Some keywords: "codemonkeyXs/better archive system", "simple inline
> images", "online status by CSS classes", "let _links return structured
> data, the one-but oldest issue", "renice the upload modules code".

Yes, sometimes it takes persistence to get a patch accepted.  AFAIK
the above mentioned patches were not committed based on technical
reviews.  I'm pretty sure I reviewed all of them, often on more than
one occasion.  That said, I'd love to see them become part of Drupal
4.8/5.0.  Keep working on them!