[development] Stuff

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Mon Feb 20 23:20:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 23:37 +0100, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> Looks like there are two issues here, and two decisions that need to
> be made.
>

> 2. Shall we release a 'beta 5' or a 'release candidate'?  Or; would
> we be comfortable shipping with the current set of known bugs?
>
>     List of critical bugs: http://drupal.org/project/issues?
> projects=3060&versions=9902,9842,9753,9728,6487&categories=bug&prioritie
> s=1&states=1,8,13,14
>
>     Decision: undecided

I'd like to see all of the 4.7 Release Critical bugs closed before a
Release Candidate. Then we can figure out which non-critical bugs have
the most impact on users, and focus on non-critcial bugs during the RC
stage. Release Candidate to me is ready for production to the best of
developers knowledge less unknown bugs, and trivialities (typos,
misplaced ui elements). IE) functionally ready for production.