[development] Bugfixing

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Feb 21 02:05:00 UTC 2006

According to Dries, http://drupal.org/project/issues?
projects=3060&versions=9902,9842,9753,9728,6487&categories=bug&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14

has 49 entries.

There are 749 members on this list. Let's assume that only 1 percent of
them are core quality (that's nonsense). Even then, one bugfix a day will
close all of them by early next week.

Before you turn in, check whether you have fixed your critical 4.7 bug
today. It takes usually half an hour at most. To heed my own advice, I
just closed two. There are 47 now. Keep me posted in this thread. This
week Dries is occupied with upgrading drupal.org. Next Monday I want to
point him to an empty list and ask for a release candidate.

We can do it. Just one patch every evening and a short note here that you
did it.

Go!