[development] Forms.module for 4.7

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Feb 21 10:09:24 UTC 2006

> If this is made as a form designer, and is optional, with a non JS way
> to do it, then I am all for it. Heck, Admins will find a way to turn on
> JS on their browser or download one who has.

I am against any difference in user/admin requirements.

I said it as a joke, but if we make this difference, then we can just as
easy say: use FF, and we do it all in XUL. XUL s absolutely fabulous for
this.

I do not like the idea of having to put in our "required software" FF>1.0
IE>6 etc. That we limit ourselves in PHP and SQL versions, allright,.

And is is that hard to make something that *works* without JS? Its not.
Just this lib cannot do it.