[development] Forms.module for 4.7

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue Feb 21 11:28:04 UTC 2006

On 21-Feb-06, at 2:09 AM, Ber Kessels wrote:

>> If this is made as a form designer, and is optional, with a non JS
>> way
>> to do it, then I am all for it. Heck, Admins will find a way to
>> turn on
>> JS on their browser or download one who has.
>
> I am against any difference in user/admin requirements.

It's not in core. You're welcome to not use the module.

> I said it as a joke, but if we make this difference, then we can
> just as
> easy say: use FF, and we do it all in XUL. XUL s absolutely
> fabulous for
> this.

Yep, would love to see a XUL version. Please commit to your sandbox.

> I do not like the idea of having to put in our "required software"
> FF>1.0
> IE>6 etc. That we limit ourselves in PHP and SQL versions, allright,.
>
> And is is that hard to make something that *works* without JS? Its
> not.
> Just this lib cannot do it.

The pointer was an example of what can be done -- the lib isn't open,
we could build this with Forms API.

No more Ber baiting this thread....

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595