[development] Module Builder Module 1.0

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Feb 22 09:42:52 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 21 februari 2006 22:20, schreef Angie Byron:
> So I do think there is room for both, and I assure you that no offense was
> intended. :)

oh, no offence taken! I was a bit surprised, that even with all the noise i
made around these scripts, stuff is still dulpicated.

> Btw, another round of bug fixes just went in. Will probably not be able to
> look at this again now before the weekend, though. Thanks everyone for the
> feedback!

I like your implementation. I am now investigating how to re-use part of your
cde without forking :). I have also skinned down my implementation, to the
last working one, so that i can at least commit it :)

However, my implmentations are not for "Joe Weblog", no. But without any
effort, you can use it very well, still. Since it is all aimed at being
tools. We, for example, have this tied into dischosting, a provisioning
system. OUr dischosting system calls all the commands and thus provides a
nice interface for all this. Far future plans are to turn dischosting slowly
into drupal modules.

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |