[development] "I'm disappointed by the freeze"

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at islandnet.com
Wed Feb 22 21:16:18 UTC 2006

> Add access control such that certain status values (and possibly
> other properties) are restricted to certain roles.

We sort of have this, but it only works for all projects at once.  So, if we
restricted 'ready to commit' or 'fixed' to a certain role, that would be
true not only for the Drupal project but for all others as well. We would
end up with project maintainers who didn't have the ability to reset their
own project's issues.  We would need to refactor the current code to have
project-specific permission control.