[development] Re: [infrastructure] packaging script problems

Ken Collins ken at metaskills.net
Fri Feb 24 14:12:01 UTC 2006

Matt,

My theme contribution was packaged just recently, first time in
almost a week, but there are still some problems. If you take a look
at my commit logs these commit numbers dating back to the 18th are
not being packaged, even though they are in the correct branch.
#26490, #26466, #26447, #26378, #26153, #26148

http://drupal.org/project/cvs/43376

Odd thing however, there were new file additions on the 22nd that
were packaged correctly, #26465 and #26464. Any body else seeing this?

  - Ken