[development] Is contributions/modules/ mirrored for bazaar-ng?

Rob Thorne rob at torenware.com
Fri Feb 24 22:32:43 UTC 2006

As a developer who spends a lot of time hacking on other people's
modules, I'm starting to get why bazaar-ng's development model can be a
good thing:  it can take a long time for people to merge/handle patches,
and the need to test my work makes it necessary that anyone I'm working
with "know" what the latest versions are of the stuff I'm working on.  I
can do that if I check my changes into a branch using bazaar-ng,
something that is very hard to do otherwise.  For one thing, I need my
stuff in source control way before the module maintainers I'm working
with can/will check in interim versions.

core is now in bazaar-ng (at
http://drupal.revisioncontrol.net/core/head/), which seems to do what I
need.

Is contributions/modules up on drupal.revisioncontrol.net as well?

Thanks,
Rob Thorne
Torenware Networks