[development] google just pwned the brochureware site industry

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Feb 24 23:25:03 UTC 2006

On 24-Feb-06, at 1:01 AM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:17:01 +0100, Benson Wong
> <mostlygeek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let me elaborate on real problems.
>
> Benson,
>
> This is _your_ problem. In less then a day you have written two
> letters which first wants to reform the way community works, second
> you manage to define "the real problems". Who do you think you are?

Someone who is passionate and wants to offer constructive criticism,
and is also one of the best PHP programmers I know. chx -- any answer
of the form "who do you think you are?" are not appropriate for this
list. Feel free to flame people in IRC.

P.S. Who were you when you started?

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595