[development] enterprise needs

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Feb 26 18:19:17 UTC 2006

Op zondag 26 februari 2006 15:59, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> thats a result of limited resources for the security team. i suspect that
> 4.6 will live on for years because either someone funds the drupal.org
> security team or some volunteers to maintain the branch.

I actually suspect, taken in consideration the large changes in API betwen 6
and 7, that 4.6 will live on for a long while. Which is good, IMO.
And its OSS: nothing stops people from grouping around some drupalfoursix.org.
It does not need to be 'official' in order to work :)

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |