[development] How to Log in a user

Erik B. Ebright erik at eeeb.com
Mon Feb 27 10:33:12 UTC 2006

Thanks for the Drupal aphorism."_never_hack core on a production site" I
am brand new to this game, and I love it already. Drupal is the best
CMS, no question, right? Oh no, i just questioned it...LOL....

This aphorism makes a lot of sense if you are trying to build in a
community where people are working together on certain projects and not
just tearing each others work apart for personal use.

Now don't get me wrong I love the daily hack or two, but maybe this guy
"stuff at ts.ca" is just using the wrong word?

How can he solve his problems without hacking the module?

Thanks Gals & Guys!

One,
erik

Erik Ebright