[development] How to Log in a user

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Feb 27 19:29:34 UTC 2006

There is very little difference between registering and filling out enough
fields on the order form to get something shipped to you (generally more
info as the snail mail address may not be needed to become a registered
user.) So why not register them as a side effect of ordering, and while you
are at it mark them as having ordered from you in the past. This makes
future marketing efforts easier.